Master's degree from the University of Piraeus, Department of Digital Systems, and Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts and Visual Communication Design from the Technological Educational Institute of Athens. UX Master Certification from the Nielsen Norman Group and in the specialties of UX Research, Interaction Design, and UX Management.
Research and professional experience in software application design, development, and evaluation. More specifically, from 2005 to 2012 in academia as a technical and research assistant, participating in a variety of projects related to the design and development of web applications. From 2012 until today specialized in the design and evaluation of complex applications - software as a service - for companies in various industries such as e-commerce, tourism, maritime, logistics, and finance.
- Human-computer interaction for health and wellbeing
- Positive computing
- Serious games
- Gamification techniques
- User experience
- System evaluation and usability
«HCI and wellbeing — A theoretical and practical framework for motivating people to adopt a healthier lifestyle, applying interaction design, positive technologies, and gamification techniques.»
- Panayiotis Koutsampasis (supervisor)
- Damianos Gavalas (member)
- Spyros Vosinakis (member)
- 2020-today: PhD Candidate University of Aegean, Department of Product and Systems Design Engineering
- 2006-2008: Master's degree from the University of Piraeus, Department of Digital Systems
- 2001-2005: Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts and Visual Communication Design from the Technological Educational Institute of Athens