The subject of this course is the introduction to programming, the presentation of state-of-the-art methods in software design, development and testing, and the application in C and C# programming language.
- Introduction to computer programming with C language
- Input /output of data, variables and data storage
- Control and repeat structures
- Introduction to Objects and object-oriented programming with the C# Language 5
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming,
- Collections and complex data structures
- Good programming practices: library use, control, program documentation,
- Graphical interface environments (GUIs). In the workshops, the concepts presented in the lesson are applied in practice.
- Understanding the principles of programming and building the ability to solve complex problems using a programming language
- Capacity to model and solve problems using a computer
- Capacity to understand and develop algorithms
- Proven knowledge of software development tools
- J. SHARP, MICROSOFT VISUAL C# 2008, ΒΗΜΑ ΒΗΜΑ
- E. Gamma et al, Design patterns : elements of reusable object-oriented software, 1994.
- D. Clark, Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming, 2013
- C. Larman, Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development, 2004
Relevant academic hournals:
- Future Generation Computer Systems - Elsevier
- Journal of Systems and Software – Elsevier