Nikolaos Politopoulos is currently employed as Specialized Technical and Laboratory Staff with discipline in Product Design and prototyping with contemporary and traditional media in the Department of Product and Systems Design Engineering – University of the Aegean. He is a graduate of the department of Fine Arts and Art Sciences (2008), University of Ioannina. He holds a Master’s degree (2009) in Fine Arts – Pathway Painting, from Winchester School Of Arts, University of Southampton as well as an MSc (2016) from the Department of Product and Systems Design Engineering, University of the Aegean with dissertation title ''Study and Design of Alternative Front Suspension Systems for Motorcycles''. He has also received vocational training as a Motorcycle Technician (2014). He has professional experience in the private sector as an Industrial Designer in the fields of Medical Design, Metalworking – Sheet Metal Design and Large Format 3D Printing. He has also worked as a freelancer Concept Artist – Illustrator with teaching experience and portfolio which contains distinguished Artworks as well as published Illustrations.
- 2016 MSc Design of Interactive and Industrial Products and Systems. Dissertation Title: “Study and Design of Alternative Front Suspension Systems for Motorcycles ”, GR.
- 2014 Vocational Training as a Motorcycle Technician – Institute of Vocational Training AKMI, GR.
- 2009 Ma in Fine Arts – Pathway Painting, Winchester School of Arts, University of Southampton, UK.
- 2008 BA Fine Arts, Department of Fine Arts and Art Sciences, University of Ioannina, GR.
- Industrial Designer: Digiprint, 2017-2019
- Industrial Designer: Niber, 2016-2017
- Industrial Designer: WILDDesign, 2016
- Fine Arts Teacher: KEAN, 2013
- Concept Artist – Illustrator: Freelancer, 2009-2018